A letter from David O’Leary, President & CEO, U.S. Life Insurance Divsion
Dear Genworth Policyholder,
During these unprecedented times know that we remain committed to serving you and we appreciate your loyalty.
We do recommend that you start using our self-service and digital servicing options immediately, in the event we are not able to access our campus to process mail or if there is disruption with the overall postal service.
Most transactions can be processed and questions can be answered through our self-service website, MyGenworth. It is available 24/7 at https://www.genworth.com/login.html. With MyGenworth, most customers have the ability to:
- Make a one-time electronic payment or set up a recurring electronic payment plan
- View policy information and details
- View or download important documents
- Receive notifications when important documents are available online
- Update your address, phone number or email
You can also email us your servicing requests at GenworthCrisisResponse@Genworth.com
And of course, we have a special team of customer service representatives available to assist you over the phone. You can reach them by calling 888.436.9678, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, and Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Please note that during this unprecedented period, hold times may be longer than typically experienced. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
Know, too, that Genworth is committed to providing safe and flexible work conditions for its associates as we work to serve our policyholders. We have proactively implemented steps to address health concerns of our associates to include:
- Technology. Equipped employees with tools and technology to work from home.
- Facility Management. Conducted a deep cleaning of facilities in all Genworth locations.
- Employee Benefits. Revised associate time off and FMLA policy.
Genworth’s insurance companies trace their roots back to 1871 and for nearly 150 years we have served our customers through many events and challenges. COVID-19 (the coronavirus) is just one more event for us to navigate. We know you count on Genworth to service your policy. Like all businesses, we are adjusting our business model to start planning for how we can continue to service our customers.