A respected leader in Long Term Care Insurance
- We helped pioneer the development of long term care (LTC) insurance over three decades ago and are one of America's leading LTC insurance providers.*
- We have over one million policyholders and have paid nearly $6.2 billion in LTC insurance claims.**
- We are dedicated to helping Americans with their long term care planning needs. We believe in the strength and knowledge of our agents and those who support them. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it.
- When it comes to LTC insurance, the market is underserved and virtually untapped.
- The oldest of the 79 million baby boomers born from 1946 to 1964 are now turning 65. They are in their prime earning years, building retirement assets and are concerned about the cost of long term care and the emotional impact it could have on their families.
- Those who are already retired or semi-retired have similar concerns as pre-retirees about maintaining their retirement and personal assets. Should they need long term care, they want to have a plan in place.
** As of 12/31/2011
This material is intended for informational purposes only, and is subject to change. This role is as an independent contractor and not as an employee. This material does not create a contract of employment between Genworth Financial, Inc. or its affiliated companies and any individual.
Long Term Care Insurance underwritten by Genworth Life Insurance Company and in New York by Genworth Life Insurance Company of New York.