Genworth Financial, Inc. is a Fortune 500® company with roots tracing back to 1871. We have more than $100 billion in assets and a presence in more than 25 countries.
- Number of employees: approximately 6,000
- Headquarters: Richmond, Virginia, USA
- First policy written: 1871, as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia
- Distributing our products through:
- Financial institutions, such as banks and independent brokerage dealers (IBD)
- Brokerage general agencies (BGA)
- Independent marketing organizations (IMO)
- Retail – our dedicated sales organization
- Independent financial advisors
- Mortgage professionals
- Click here to read more about our products and services.
- Our public financial information - including quarterly earnings releases
- Our senior leadership team
- Our financial ratings
- Doing business in:
- Click below to find out what products are available where you live.