Locations: Richmond, VA; Stamford, CT
Majors: Accounting or Finance
Preferred GPA: 3.2
The Finance Development Program is a two-year in-depth program consisting of four, six-month rotational assignments. Throughout this highly competitive program, candidates seeking a career with Genworth will receive formal classroom training in finance, insurance accounting, controls and strategy development as well as mentoring from leading Genworth professionals.
Candidates participating in the Finance Development Program complete all rotational assignments at Genworth locations. Each rotation focuses on developing the distinct financial skills needed to solve any financial problem. Controllership, financial planning and analysis and investment accounting and analysis are among the litany of technical skills mastered during the program. Also, participants strengthen their technical, business and leadership skills by completing an intensive, graded finance and accounting curriculum while taking the course.
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 6 – 9 Credit hrs. of Accounting
- Academic excellence
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven leadership experience
- Team player with high initiative
- Change orientation
- Demonstrated integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of business concepts/strategy
- Relevant internship or co-op experience
- Business/accounting coursework
- Geographic mobility
- Global work/living experience
Click here to apply for the finance development program starting in the summer of 2014.