We know that planning for long term care needs can feel overwhelming and complicated. If you're on this site, you've taken an important step in educating yourself on the need and how to talk to your loved ones about it. Below are some additional links and resources that you might find helpful as you continue your research and planning.
- Get information about Alzheimer's disease
- Hear from experts and individuals about their experience
- My Life, My Family (America's Health Insurance Plans)
- Own Your Future (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Family Caregiver Support Program (Administration on Aging)
- Center for Healthy Aging (National Council on Aging)