We know that planning for long term care needs can feel overwhelming and complicated. If you're on this site, you've taken an important step in educating yourself on the need and how to talk to your loved ones about it. Below are some additional links and resources that you might find helpful as you continue your research and planning.
- Get information about Alzheimer's disease
- Hear from experts and individuals about their experience
- Meet caregivers and experts through AgingCare.com's Caregiver Forum
- Locate senior living options and reviews at Caring.com
- Own Your Future (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Family Caregiver Support Program (Administration on Aging)
- Center for Healthy Aging (National Council on Aging)
- Learn about the cost of care for your area
- Learn about long term care insurance
- Download Plan for Living workbook (This workbook provide tips, tools and worksheets that help you get started with your future long term plan.)
Download the entire suite of material to get started.