Employee Benefits & Well-being
Our employees make a difference in people’s lives every day. That’s why we’re committed to making a difference in theirs. Helping our employees achieve their physical, personal, and financial well-being is key to Genworth's success. That is why we offer career development, personal growth, and health and wellness benefits to ensure our team’s well-being. Below are some of the benefits available to our employees in the United States.
Health and Wellness Benefits
We offer a competitive medical benefits package covering the following:
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Care Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), including Health and Dependent Care
These benefits encourage preventative care and wellness for employees:
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Flu Shots
- Preventive Programs
- On-site Clinic at Richmond location
We encourage employees to take advantage of our personal wellness programs:
- Employee Assistance Program (Confidential Counseling Services)
- Work/Life Balance Services including Life Coaches
Disability, Life, and Long Term Care Insurance Benefits
We provide employees and their loved ones with financial resources when they need them most:
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Caregiver Support Services Program
Retirement and Savings Plans
We offer employees several options for retirement planning:
- 401(k) and Roth IRA Accounts including employer matching contributions
- Additional employer contributions into age appropriate target date funds
Genworth Financial’s Tuition Reimbursement Program reimburses employees for expenses incurred while pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, and certain types of certification or single educational courses.
Student Loan Repayment
Our Student Loan Repayment plan allows for employees who have completed approved degrees within the last five years, monthly loan payments paid directly to the loan administrator.
Our employees work hard, and we encourage a healthy work-life balance. These benefits are designed for that purpose:
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Twelve Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Survivor Support Financial Counseling Services
- Transparency in Coverage Rule machine-readable files
Explore our Career Opportunities
If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, visit our ‘Search for Jobs’ page to find a role that is right for you.
Genworth values all perspectives, characteristics and experiences so that employees are able to bring their full, authentic selves to work to help each other and our company succeed.
Genworth is committed to helping families become more financially secure, self-reliant, and prepared for the future. One of our most important commitments is enriching the quality of life in our communities.
The Global Learning & Development team offers our employees opportunities to grow and develop in and out of the classroom.